Imperfection

`Ikaah Kehcohhッ™ SweetKiddo-> FourTeen , Yuhr CuteChickzxc ! s i n q l e-l a d y , Weee^^ RED my insane colour (: Love me for my imperfections . I hve my own flaws so do youu ? Make Friends not Enemy , PeaceYaww (y) Hate mie, Press this button at the top right hand side [x] ! easy (: Read my blog if you're interested K ? I'm an ordinary girl :D Don't test me ,i hve my own limits ;P Kdone ,PaiPai ;> Find me at Facebook -> Ikaa Kehcohh

Thursday, September 8, 2011

LML (lovemylife)

HiiHii people :>

Saw something new ,something awesome ,in a way that it's shoo special ,yes my blog ,a brand new blog . Updated everything into something simple yet awesomezxc in my eyes pleaseeee (;
I change about me ,no photos ,tagboard deleted ,wishlist deleted ,links deleted ,musics deleted . I want something simple ,that can just be my diary cos i know nobody is reading my boring blog -,-''

Since this is a school holiday ,be glad that i update my blog . But when school reopens ,that boring life start again ,i will not update my blog if theres nth special or i'm not boreddd -______- #Ihateschool

Oke ,today's day ,haiyy .Getting fed-up with mum morning attitude that totally sucks to th core . Get scolded like little kid today -'- Haiyyy/: Wake-up make breakfast for my grandma ,bath ,did house chores that has been appoint frm my mum:< and eat lunch at coffeshop with grandma .Then slack slack slack ,wtv shitzxc ,boring life :(( Facebook oso damn boringggggggggg --' Likee seriously !
K ,tml go Amk Poly ,send my grandma check-up ,just th both of us .Honestly i am closer to my grandma then my mum .Pffffft ,crack brain -.- School is drawing near and i'm lazy . I don't know what am i thinking myself ? School boring at home oso boring ,k random ! @.@ Msg with Yati my bestf / twinniey ,she so sweet ! OMFG .
OKAY ! Byeeee ,update tml ,i think sho :P

﹑IkaaKehcohh (:

p.s. Imissyour sweet msg-es :'(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home