Imperfection

`Ikaah Kehcohhッ™ SweetKiddo-> FourTeen , Yuhr CuteChickzxc ! s i n q l e-l a d y , Weee^^ RED my insane colour (: Love me for my imperfections . I hve my own flaws so do youu ? Make Friends not Enemy , PeaceYaww (y) Hate mie, Press this button at the top right hand side [x] ! easy (: Read my blog if you're interested K ? I'm an ordinary girl :D Don't test me ,i hve my own limits ;P Kdone ,PaiPai ;> Find me at Facebook -> Ikaa Kehcohh

Saturday, July 23, 2011

LOVE


TWO OF TH ABOVE PHOTO IS ME AFTER REBONDING HAIR ,HEHHHE ,3RD PHOTO -IDGAF ^^

Cause now lets taalk abt my feelings [ LOVE ]
How could youu do this to me when i really love youu so deeply ,i msg youu ,youu reply th nxt day scolding me ,why youu did this to me .How could youu ,1year alrd i've been waiting for your TRUE love but what i get is always FAKE love ,haais>': Youu must be happy cause you've hurt me all over again ,ikr -.-' I think i must forget abt youu and move-on.I must make-up my mind to leave youu .Haah ,hw hurtful can thaat be ,when someone youu love is a playboy ,always flirt around .I just wann you to knw i am still waiting &still loving get this baby ,although my heart has been torn into pieces by youu ,but i'm standing strong enough ,continue to love youu ,baby i'll be waiting for youu to change to be a better man ﹑IkaahKehcohh <3













Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home