Imperfection

`Ikaah Kehcohhッ™ SweetKiddo-> FourTeen , Yuhr CuteChickzxc ! s i n q l e-l a d y , Weee^^ RED my insane colour (: Love me for my imperfections . I hve my own flaws so do youu ? Make Friends not Enemy , PeaceYaww (y) Hate mie, Press this button at the top right hand side [x] ! easy (: Read my blog if you're interested K ? I'm an ordinary girl :D Don't test me ,i hve my own limits ;P Kdone ,PaiPai ;> Find me at Facebook -> Ikaa Kehcohh

Friday, July 29, 2011

T.G.I.F

~ HelloHelloHello ,no photos sorry ;> (Blogger make probbs)
TGIF maan ! No studying ,laa kaans . OMGOMGOMG 2days to Ramadhan ,needa Fast :/ Awwh ,i scared laa ,not confident enuff urgh ,i always HUNGRY liao. HAHHAHAHH ;B Hey people i wake up at 6;05am and bathed get ready till 6;55am ,so leave th house at 7;00am ,took Icha at her house and walked to school ,reached school at 7;27am ,cool uhh ,3mins to bell ring -.- KwankKwaank ! Do national anthem and pledge taking at parade square ,and got wtv shitzxc laa -.-HarryPotter theme for th english week ,lame but funniy . Then go to dance room to staart th HipHop dance ,finished dance at 11;00am and left for recess eat seafood soup and birthdaay bash shasa ,Sulas sister ! HAPPY 13TH BIRTHDAY SHASA <3333 Caantek (; Then slack at field watch th other guys play soccer and back to class ,play PASSWORD game ,my group lose ,kentaal laa . Teacher biased laa ehh .Finished school at 12;35pm go to canteen to grab some food with Icha &Yati (: And homed after tht ,Icha rushed as she need go work ,Yati send me home ,thaanks babe ,lurpchu ! ;) Then at home sleep->bathed->eat->Lappy (: IKR ,like pig ,straight-away sleep ,lulzxc :D Nw fb-ing damn Fb is sho th boring manzxczxc (: Love my Baby-G's lotzxc <3 (Yati,Icha,Ikin,Sulas) Idk wht to write anymore ,hand cramps man ! Painn ,ADUHH ! Stop here oke ,Byeeee .Tml will update as it is Saturday ,staying home all th way boringgg ,sunday going CSM (CitySquareMall) with Icha to eat and window shopping ,yeaahhhh :b FARK laa -'- 2more rehearsal to go for nxt week PrizePresentationCeremony ,Actual date-8august2011 ,nxt Thurs and Fri rehearsal ,haah ! Idw go pleaseeee ,LazyGerl98 (((: Oke ,CHALO ! C;
﹑iKAA KEHCOHH <:

#cause i miss msg-ing with my love ' N '

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home