Imperfection

`Ikaah Kehcohhッ™ SweetKiddo-> FourTeen , Yuhr CuteChickzxc ! s i n q l e-l a d y , Weee^^ RED my insane colour (: Love me for my imperfections . I hve my own flaws so do youu ? Make Friends not Enemy , PeaceYaww (y) Hate mie, Press this button at the top right hand side [x] ! easy (: Read my blog if you're interested K ? I'm an ordinary girl :D Don't test me ,i hve my own limits ;P Kdone ,PaiPai ;> Find me at Facebook -> Ikaa Kehcohh

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Cos this is my life baaby

WHAATSSSSS UPPP staalkers ? Chekk ,FAKE -_____-
Hellooooooooooooooooo :> Readers :3 (y)
This is my life and i won't even said i hate my life ,cause i believe in this quote what goes around ,comes around . Watch ,See &Learn (: I believe what my god has prepare for me is going to be an happy ending even if theres ups and downs on th way (; Everythings happens for a reason ,trust me ! One day youu will know your love story that god has prepare for youu and not to forget your LIFE story too :> Oke done taalking abt lives :P I'm done , i think shooo ;B Today is a usual day for me wake-up my mum mood swing as usual ,her mood in th morning SUCKS ,get this SUCKS ? Hell jyeaahh ! K bathed get ready and go Bugis with mum and siblings to buy Icha's birthday present ,it cos me $14 dollar ,burnt ! Buy Shinee's notebook ,shinee's keychain &angry bird chain ! All for her . K eat Mac ,like WTF ,ytd just eat KFC zinger meal and today McChicken meal ,FatFatFat ! Thens Cabbed home .Now at home ,Facebook nth much sho decided to blog . K laaahsss ,kdaabaai ;) Finish ,PaiPai 8D
﹑Ikaa De'Kehcohh <3

Pffft . Pissed off by my younger sister -'-

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home