Imperfection

`Ikaah Kehcohhッ™ SweetKiddo-> FourTeen , Yuhr CuteChickzxc ! s i n q l e-l a d y , Weee^^ RED my insane colour (: Love me for my imperfections . I hve my own flaws so do youu ? Make Friends not Enemy , PeaceYaww (y) Hate mie, Press this button at the top right hand side [x] ! easy (: Read my blog if you're interested K ? I'm an ordinary girl :D Don't test me ,i hve my own limits ;P Kdone ,PaiPai ;> Find me at Facebook -> Ikaa Kehcohh

Sunday, July 31, 2011

SUNDAAY ,YEAAAHHH

a BIG H E L L O to my readers ,jyeaahhhh C; *winks*
Todaay tiredd laa ,trololol .Wake up and watch teevee ,follow by do houseworks and then bathed (: Get ready to go CSM (SitySquareMall) meet my grandma under block for awhile go shop bought for my grandma bread and kopi ,good grandaughter urgh mae(: Then go to bus stop to wait for Icha for 1hour ,sweat siah wait for her cause so hot somore i use jacket liao --' Then bused to CSM Eat at Mcdonald ,i eat McSPICY ,yummeh .Then go window shopping ,go ComicConnection and bought some Korean Thingys and bought Perfume ,saw a awesome nice watch just now ,tml after school me and Ichaa going to buy it .After thaat bought McFlurry ,and DoubleChocolateBrownieCake yummy i knw we eat alotzxczxc ;b BoUght MuahChee also ,slack at SkyPark ,took loads of photos and then go TheVerge meet Icha mum OMGOMGOMG damn manymany banglas siah at there all looking at me ,HAHAHHAHAHHA ! Go TheVerge ShengShiong to help Icha mum carry things that she bought follow by Tekka eat Thosai ,OMG saw Sharul my pri school fren daa sombong ke or daa taak kenal me because i became so pretty nw -.- sungguh perasaan ! Hhahah Then bused home to BoonKeng mrt to go POSB then walked home to Icha house to send them ,then i go home myself ,sodeyh ): hhehheheh ,Then meet my Nenek and Kakak and AbgSedare and Kakak sedare at CopiShop ,when home at 10pm get 10bucks frm AbgSedare . Oke now at home wanna sleep alrd later cause tml Monday and schools are bag needa use TIE tml ,sungguh malas .Hahhah ,KEPADA SEMUER UMAT ISLAM ,SELAMAT BERPUASA ,JGN LUPER BGN SAHUR YER (: I cnt puasa cause gerl probb ,SHHHHH :X Oke hand staart to cramps man ,will stop here yeaah.
Now is 11:45pm msg-ing with a new friend of mine FAHMI <3 Oke nightnights ,SweetDreams people . Chalaboteyh >.<
﹑IkaaKehcohh ;D [ ORIGINAL ]

HAAPPY FASTING IN RAMADHAN MONTH !
Results of RAYA baju punyer colour this year for WHOLE family -ORAANGE- OkeCaan laa ((:

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home