Imperfection

`Ikaah Kehcohhッ™ SweetKiddo-> FourTeen , Yuhr CuteChickzxc ! s i n q l e-l a d y , Weee^^ RED my insane colour (: Love me for my imperfections . I hve my own flaws so do youu ? Make Friends not Enemy , PeaceYaww (y) Hate mie, Press this button at the top right hand side [x] ! easy (: Read my blog if you're interested K ? I'm an ordinary girl :D Don't test me ,i hve my own limits ;P Kdone ,PaiPai ;> Find me at Facebook -> Ikaa Kehcohh

Monday, July 25, 2011

MONDAAY


Ikaa(me) in school during school dismissal ,HOGWARTS SCHOOL OF WITCHCRAFT &WIZARDYS ;D
-
HELLOOOOO-REAADERS~
Now time check 11:00pm and my eyes are very weak sho after this will straight away sleep ,Haahaha:x Will alaborate today day's ,so call oke-oke day for me . All th readers must be happy cause i blog everyday alrd ,Yahhooo :P Wake-up at 06:00am not by my crazie alarm but by my noisy grandma ,OMGossh dead sleepy dunwan go school but i can't do anything so go and bath andandand get ready for school ,i prepare myself for 1hour cause 07:00am then i leave th house D; Opps ,and need to use TIE as it is Mondaay ,a blast tireddd day .Take Icha at her Block follow by Ikin at Bus-Stop ,reached school Yati early alrd maan ,Ahah! Mood swing by a fucking tating boy . Sleep for English class and read magazines for math class ,IKR ,i'm lazy-gerl_98@school.com . Stressed-up fo studies maan ! PE we run 2.4km ,but i just motivate Icha as i pass last week alrd (: *peace-yo* Then after school grab some food again at canteen and also not to forget we chui'2 BartleySec mat-reps .Merepek sunqquh -.- Then we waalk home lauqh like hell all th way talking abt KL-gangster .Send Ikin at her bus-stop and Icha ,Yati &Me go homed after that ,great awesome time laughing yaaw .At home nth much to say -.- Nw fb-ing .Eyes damn weak liao O.o WhaatThFark ,tml is NAFA test and i'm sho not ready for SBJ and InclinePull-upps . Fuck laa>; Nvm ,confident mesti adaa ! Oke ,my hand are staarting to CRAMP ,shaall stop here oke .I'm tireed needa wake-up for another school day and it's Tuesday going home late maan ! Haaah :b YEAAH 10bucks for school money tml :DD Damn ,i feel like Dancing anybody open th song RAINISM ;B lame ,IKR .Awwh ttm sho damn sweet maan ; N <3 Haaahhah ,penaattt ,CHAALOBOTEYH PEEPOS ;>
﹑IkaahKehcooh <3333333
P.s. NightNights ,sweet dreams C;
VERY LONGGGGGGGGG POST URGH ???????

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home