Imperfection

`Ikaah Kehcohhッ™ SweetKiddo-> FourTeen , Yuhr CuteChickzxc ! s i n q l e-l a d y , Weee^^ RED my insane colour (: Love me for my imperfections . I hve my own flaws so do youu ? Make Friends not Enemy , PeaceYaww (y) Hate mie, Press this button at the top right hand side [x] ! easy (: Read my blog if you're interested K ? I'm an ordinary girl :D Don't test me ,i hve my own limits ;P Kdone ,PaiPai ;> Find me at Facebook -> Ikaa Kehcohh

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Baaby ,i'm still lovinq youu

NO MOOD TO BLOG LAA ,NBCB URGH .ACTUAALLY I POST ALRD A VERY LONG WANT THEN LAPPY MAKE PROBLEM ,SUDDEN SHUT-DOWN .SRSLY LAA ,I'M FUCKED'UPP .NEED TO REPOST ,LAZY TO ADD PHOTO LAA ,CAUSE I TOT CAN SLEEP ALRD ,MY EYES ARE DAMN WEAAK ,SO A SHORT POST WILL DO . D'; I WANNA POST AGAIN GOOD ALRD WHAAT ?
Hallu :>
Wake-up at 6am ->bath &get ready->took Icha at her house at 7;15am->get a free ride to school by car from Faezin's parents(we are early)->meet Eekin in school ,she injured her leg(kesian)->school as usual->PE play badminton ,OHH man i sprained my arm ! ->Recess eat chicken rice ,Yummeh ->studystudystudy ->finished sch at 2pm ->bought ice-cream with Icha->HOME-SWEET-HOME (: Oke i eat for 4times todaay ,i keep feeling HUNGARY laa .I'm sho qonna be FattyBom-Bom .Tml got prize presentation rehearsal at 3pm ,ohhmy ,idunwan go caan ? Lazyygerl98 -.- Opps andandand DNT tml ,lazy do practical laa ,alaahaai ! Thursday pressing me on maan ! I taak suker .Ohh aqaain my eyes are weaak ! Waanna sleep alrd pleaasee ,tml will update aqaain ;) NightNights peoopleC:
﹑IkaaKehcohh <3
#I'm still loving youu baaby, and i still do ,TRUST ME ;'<

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home