Imperfection

`Ikaah Kehcohhッ™ SweetKiddo-> FourTeen , Yuhr CuteChickzxc ! s i n q l e-l a d y , Weee^^ RED my insane colour (: Love me for my imperfections . I hve my own flaws so do youu ? Make Friends not Enemy , PeaceYaww (y) Hate mie, Press this button at the top right hand side [x] ! easy (: Read my blog if you're interested K ? I'm an ordinary girl :D Don't test me ,i hve my own limits ;P Kdone ,PaiPai ;> Find me at Facebook -> Ikaa Kehcohh

Sunday, July 24, 2011

leave me fucker


IkaaWeirdiy^^
-
A big HELLO ,to my awesome readers . :>
Ikaa here qonna blog aqain ,as wht my title are ,i'm tireedd after doing all th move house thingy ,help carry my clothes &wtv thingys . Oke now just Fb-ing and DUHH ,blogging .Feeling boreed now at GeylangBahru with my nenek only ,Gonna miss LAVENDER please ,awesome ONE month stay at thereo ,ohh man .I cannot the believe thaat it's Monday tmr ,schools are back and weekends are over maan ! Oke need to packy my school bag ,urgh LazyGerl laa me . Miss my BabyG's lotzxczxc (:
And now i so th mendaak_gerl98@home.sg HHAHHAHHAHA ,kekeek . Idk what else to say ,btw i've alrd eaten NasiLemak my lovable mum cook yummy :) Oke daa byeeee~ CHALOBOTEYH :D
﹑IkaahKehcohh sayaang kaw ,K'lame-.-
P.s Now is 07:45pm [ BORAAANG ]

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home